Lake Powell Rentals 2021
Lake Powell, named after Civil War veteran John Wesley Powell, was created by the flooding of Glen Canyon by the Glen Canyon Dam in 1963, and in 1972, Glen Canyon National Recreation Area was then later established. From that point, Lake Powell was on the map and could be accessed by not just one, but two different states, and quickly became a spot where memories were made, bonds were created, and dreams came true.
Roughly 5-6 hours from Salt Lake City, it is a premier destination spot for locals and tourists alike. One does not have to own a houseboat, a boat, or even any type of watercraft, one can simply rent! Below one can see possible rental options that will make a trip to Lake Powell truly one-of-a-kind and unforgettable.
Houseboat Rentals (Available at Wahweap Marina):
- 59-ft Wanderer Houseboat
- One can rent this one-of-a-kind and made for Lake Powell houseboat for 4-7 days with rental price ranging from $2,800-4,500 for the trip.
- 59-ft Discovery XL Houseboat
- One can rent this premier and one of the largest houseboats on Lake Powell for 4-7 days with a rental price ranging from $2,500-3,800 for the trip.
- 50-ft Nomad Houseboat
- One can rent the newest addition and first-class houseboat for 4-7 days with a rental price ranging from $1,800-3,200.
- 48-ft Navigator Houseboat
- This houseboat might not be as big, but is as every bit luxurious and one can rent this houseboat for 4-7 ays with a rental price ranging from $2,100-3,200.
For more information on potential houseboat rentals, please go here:
Powerboats Rentals (Available at Wahweap Marina):
- 23-ft Pontoon Boat
- For more of a joyful and relaxed feel, this Pontoon boat can be rented for $650 a day during peak season.
- Weekender Boat
- The Ultimate party boat, this Weekender boat can be rented for $800 a day during peak season.
- 21-ft Powerboat
- With a sport tower, the sky’s the limit for extreme athletes and can be rented for $600 a day during peak season.
- 19-ft Powerboat
- For skiing, surfing, and any other extreme activities, this is your boat and can be rented for $509 a day during peak season.
Personal Watercraft & Jet Ski Rentals (Available at Bullfrog, Wahweap, and Halls Crossing Marinas):
- All personal watercraft and jet ski rentals can seat up to 2 individuals, has a 350 pound weight limit, and can offer great fun for the day.
For more information on potential boat, watercraft, or jet ski rentals, click here
Lake Powell will truly be a place that one will not forget, but one must be prepared, and knowing what you can rent and the specific details of that rental will make all the difference. For more information on Lake Powell, please read Lake, Rivers, and Reservoirs.