From beer enthusiasts to casual drinkers, Salt Lake City is home to many outstanding breweries that you don't want to miss. There are a whopping 32 craft breweries in Utah with most located in Salt Lake City and the greater Wasatch Front region. From pub styled movie theaters to high alcohol content specialty breweries, Salt Lake City has a variety of establishments to satiate any palate.
Be sure to grab yourself a Brewery Pass to help you save money during your brewery exploration!
- Squatters Beers- Home to over 50 award winning brews and a delicious jambalaya
- Redrock Brewery- Lively brewpub with many outstanding seasonal brews
- Toasted Barrel Brewery- Sour or Barrel Aged. Pick your poison. We recommend their Mango Sour and then heading 5 minutes down down the road to Red Iguana (Best Mexican Food in SLC)!
- Roha- "Grapefruit Back Porch" is perfect for spring/ summer.
- A. Fisher Brewing Co.-Fun taproom paired with food trucks right outside.
- Kiitos Brewing-Great selection, over the top service, best blonde ale
- Bewilder Brewing Co.-specialized in german lagers and sausage
- Shades Brewing- flavorful craft beers and live music on the weekend
- Saltfire Brewing Co.- Great IPA's
- Desert Edge Pub and Brewery- nice neighborhood atmosphere and...pies!
- Proper Brewing Co. - Balanced Ales coupled with excellent burgers.
After hitting the breweries, you may want to keep that buzz going! Check out 4 of our favorite bars in Salt Lake City!