From beer enthusiasts to casual drinkers, Salt Lake City is home to many outstanding breweries that you don't want to miss. There are a whopping 32 craft breweries in Utah with most located in Salt Lake City and the greater Wasatch Front region. From pub styled movie theaters to high alcohol content specialty breweries, Salt Lake City has a variety of establishments to satiate any palate.
Be sure to grab yourself a Brewery Pass to help you save money during your brewery exploration!
- Squatters Beers- Home to over 50 award winning brews and a delicious jambalaya
- Redrock Brewery- Lively brewpub with many outstanding seasonal brews
- Toasted Barrel Brewery- Sour or Barrel Aged. Pick your poison. We recommend their Mango Sour and then heading 5 minutes down down the road to Red Iguana (Best Mexican Food in SLC)!
- Roha- "Grapefruit Back Porch" is perfect for spring/ summer.
- A. Fisher Brewing Co.-Fun taproom paired with food trucks right outside.
- Kiitos Brewing-Great selection, over the top service, best blonde ale
- Bewilder Brewing Co.-specialized in german lagers and sausage
- Shades Brewing- flavorful craft beers and live music on the weekend
- Saltfire Brewing Co.- Great IPA's
- Desert Edge Pub and Brewery- nice neighborhood atmosphere and...pies!
- Proper Brewing Co. - Balanced Ales coupled with excellent burgers.
One excellent way to experience many of Salt Lake City's breweries and explore the city is through some of the tours offered!
Bike and Brew
The Bike and Brew tour provides a personalized experience where you can bike between Salt Lake City's breweries in downtown Salt Lake City. There are 4 different stops on this tour including: Wasatch Brewery, Kiitos Brewing, Gilgal Gardens and Fisher Brewing Company. A local guide will be provided to accompany your group and answer any questions as you venture through the city. All group members must be 21 years old and there is a group max of 12 travelers.
Brews and Views
The Brews and Views tour provides private transportation to Kiitos, Fisher and Wasatch breweries in a shuttle bus. While travelling, you'll climb elevation and get scenic views of the city and mountains. This tour allows for up to 14 people and will take about 4-5 hours to complete.
After hitting the breweries, you may want to keep that buzz going! Check out 4 of our favorite bars in Salt Lake City!